Monday, December 21, 2009

Tooth

Not much time to write, but wanted to get this out there so I don't forget it for later.

Wednesday, December 16th, we discovered a little sharp white thing poking out of the baby's gums. It seems to be a tooth. It came through without much fussiness or anything. The sitter (in her infinite wisdom) says that when the drool is stringier, that's an indication that a tooth is on the way. Well, hers now stretches a couple of feet. The tooth has since disappeared again, but it looks like her gums are a bit swollen around there, so I'm guessing it'll come through sometime... She is now chewing on everything she can get in her mouth with her favorite chew toy being Grandma B's fingers.

Good thing I invested in a teething toy for her: HERE I can't wait for it to arrive!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aw chomp away little one! Love the teething thing.

Mandy said...

Oh my goodness! What a big girl! I hope she doesn't use momma as a chew toy. Ouch! I'm glad it seemed to come through without hurting her.

tbonegrl said...

Hooray! That's awesome!