Sunday, October 9, 2011

Meal Plan 10/9-10/15

It sure seems like we keep making new dishes, but never keep track of which ones we really liked and want to make again.  Anyone have a good remedy for that?  I think I try at least two new recipes that pop up in either Pinterest or my Google Reader every single week!  We already cooked our dinner for tonight and it's definitely a keeper.  Now if I can just remember it in a few weeks...

Sunday: Easy Skillet Pork Chops (new recipe)
Monday: Ranchero Chicken Crostada (new recipe)
Tuesday: Chicken Tortilla Soup (new recipe)
Wednesday: BBQ Chicken Braid
Thursday: Tequila Lime Chicken (a cooking club recipe)
Friday: Smoked Sausage Pizza
Saturday: either order out or eat a meal we don't cook during the week

1 comment:

Cassie said...

You could start a food blog and post all of your favorite recipes there. :) Seriously, though, it wouldn't have to be anything fancy -- just a list of links including the things you really like. As for me, in addition to my food blog, I keep a binder of handwritten favorite recipes that we go back to again and again. I figure maybe someday the boys (or their wives, I guess) may want to have that.

I think you'll love the crostada. It really is so delicious. I loved the ranch flavor in it.

(My word verification is "frack." I think that's kind of funny.)