Friday, December 2, 2011

Two Year Molars and other stuff

Because I'm sort of sucking at this blogging thing these days, I wanted to post a quick update.  I'm fairly confident that Baby Girl's first two year molar has broken through the gums on the lower right side.  I've seen it below the gum for a few weeks and then felt it today.  Hopefully the others come through fairly smoothly.

We had our anatomy scan this morning for #2.  I will reveal the sex later to save some surprise for some IRL friends :)

I've lost all motivation to cook.  I cook when I have to, but I just never feel like it and would rather eat out.  Might explain a 6 pound weight gain over the last 4 weeks.  Whoops.

1 comment:

Cassie said...

Yes, for your sake, I hope the rest of them come in smoothly. I'm pretty sure Andrew's tried to kill me. Those are NOT happy memories.

I can't wait for the announcement about #2!!! :) :) :)