About Me

a mommy, a wife, a friend, a Buckeye, a worker, a chef, a perfectionist, stubborn, crafty...doing it all with a full heart.

Search This Blog

Thursday, March 20, 2008

Is my uterus in my thighs????

No? It's not? Then why, pray tell, am I having excruciating cramps in my thighs in addition to my stomach and back????

I'm experiencing the worst cramps I've had since I was in college. I spent time in the fetal position this morning, waiting for the ibuprofen to kick in. Ugh. And so AF is here with a vengence.

Had first pregnancy "scare" since going off the pill. Of course, now it isn't so much of a scare as a "hey, we didn't plan it that way". :) (this may be TMI--you've been warned) My first cycle was 33 days, my second, 29, so I thought this month would be a really normal 28 day cycle. Not so. Yesterday was cycle day 30. I had spotted for a few days, but actually pretty much stopped spotting by yesterday. I thought--wow, there's not really a chance I could be pregnant, but... So I called DH and told him I'd wait for him to get back to test. No need for that now! But it's okay--all is still going according to plan.

On the subject of weight loss, though, I'm down another 1.2 pounds WITH PMS bloat. I was really excited. The BEST part is that, with those 1.2 pounds, I am officially down 50 pounds from my max weight. Of course, you get a sticker once you hit 5 pounds lost with WW...and I'm at 4.8. SIL got to her 10 pound mark, though, so she got her ribbon :) We were hoping to hit our milestones together, but it's okay--I'll crush that 5 pound mark next week.

I do have to keep reminding myself that I won't lose like so many of these ladies who are losing 10 pounds in two weeks at the meetings...I've been working to lose weight for a really long time. So 1-2 pounds a week is just fine by me!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yay for weight loss!!!!!! :)