About Me

a mommy, a wife, a friend, a Buckeye, a worker, a chef, a perfectionist, stubborn, crafty...doing it all with a full heart.

Search This Blog

Friday, May 30, 2008

Obsessed with the cycle

If it takes us many more months to get pg, I'm probably going to go crazy. (yes, it's only been a month and a half....and that makes me SO sad that I can't just relax...but I'm a control freak. I know I am. And I think I have an obsessive personality or something.) I have no idea how girls with TTTC do it. I just keep thinking about EVERYTHING. Of course, this was my fertile week (well, as fertile as I get, I guess!). I started using OPKs, which are supposed to tell you when you're getting an LH surge (the hormone that makes you ovulate), which should predict when you'll O. So I got negatives for awhile, but then went back to the stick after a few minutes and had a positive on Wednesday night. Woohoo! We had already BDed Monday and Tuesday nights, so we did again Wednesday night. Below is are pictures of my OPKs (the first has labels, the second I think has better light), for anyone who is interested...











Yes, I know they're huge. But I wanted you to see the labels I've attached. So I counted the one from 6:00 CD 14 as a positive...so we BD. :) Then with FMU CD 15, I definitely got a positive. But then yesterday after work, nada. Then a bit darker (you can't really see the dark front part of the line) late last night. Then this morning, another sort of positive... But yesterday morning my temp was 97.29 and this morning it was 97.91, which makes me think that I Oed yesterday. But a positive this morning doesn't seem right. So I'm confused. There's a link to my chart over in the sidebar. I tried tracking CM this month but because of my decongestant, I don't really have much. And I tried checking internally, but I'm not totally sure I was doing it right. So I don't know how much faith I'd put into the CM readings.


Worst part is that we're headed to the ILs tonight. I'd *really* rather not BD there, but we both know that we have to do what we have to do to make a baby! So I'm trying to figure out if I really did O or not yesterday and whether we could still have a chance. Ugh.

Must stop thinking about it!!!!!

No comments: