Thursday, April 24, 2008

Cautiously posting again

So I said something in one of my posts that was pretty hateful and didn't think twice about posting it. I really shouldn't have posted while I was upset and I apologize to the person I hurt! The post has been removed. So, from now on, I'm going to be a bit more careful about what I'm posting (and, really, thinking and feeling).

I did want to post today, though, to talk about my WW meeting last night. I go with my SIL who, last week, lost 1.4 pounds (if you remember, the same amount I gained). Well, this past weekend was her brother's wedding and apparently she didn't count a single point all week long. So she gained. 1.4 pounds. And guess how much I lost. 1.4 pounds. Ummm...are those scales rigged????? What are the odds? Anyway, we both are committing to BOTH of us losing next week. So I'll be working to make that happen. It'll be my last meeting before our NYC trip. I know we'll be walking all day while we're there, but I also know we'll be eating some decadent foods! So we'll see what happens after that!

No comments: