Thursday, April 10, 2008

In case you missed it....

I updated my weight loss ticker! Last night I was down 4.8 pounds from just a week ago!!!! With my niece's first birthday party in there, I didn't think there was any chance that I'd lost. I couldn't be happier!!!

With this weight loss as well as the formation of a Nestie Biggest Loser and weight loss support board, I'm starting to think that we might wait to TTC. Or at least just not be horribly anal the first few months. I wouldn't mind getting below 200 before getting pg--it was my original goal, but I didn't think it was attainable. Now that I've got just over 16 pounds to go, I'm starting to think I might be able to do it!

Still waiting to O. My cycles have been so weird since I went off the pill. My cycles have been pretty unpredictable and here I am at CD 22, still no O detected. My temps are still in the mid to low 98s, which is kind of low for me post-O. O well (hehehe)--we'll figure it out at some point. As long as my luteal phase seems long enough, I won't worry too much. I do need to schedule my annual exam soon, though...so I'll discuss these concerns with her if they continue. I should be happy, though--a lot of people don't even have as regular of cycles as I'm experiencing--between 29 and 33 days!

No comments: