About Me

a mommy, a wife, a friend, a Buckeye, a worker, a chef, a perfectionist, stubborn, crafty...doing it all with a full heart.

Search This Blog

Friday, January 29, 2010

Six Month Stats

Baby girl's stats:

15 lbs 15 oz (50th percentile)
25 inches (30th percentile)
head circumference: 42 cm (60th percentile)

Her head size is finally evening out, so it's good to know she won't always be a lollipop.

Her weight has consistently been in the 50th percentile, which makes mommy feel really good--like I'm doing something right

Her height, though...she's going to be a shrimp! According to the doctor, she's had a steady decline in her percentile and has never been overly tall (never over 50th percentile), so it's not concerning. But it's a little weird for me--I'm 5'7" and my mom is 5'10"!

She got three vaccines via shot, one oral, then also got the seasonal and H1.N1 flu shots. So 5 pokes for her. :( She handled them really well, though, and stopped crying almost immediately after they were done.

To celebrate her birthday, mommy and daddy took her out to brunch (although she didn't get to eat) at Chick Fil-A, then dropped her off at the sitter's so she can get some good naps. Daddy went to work and I am going to do a little something for me--go shopping. Nothing exciting--I'm just going to do some dealing at the grocery store--but I hope I can actually relax a little bit.

No comments: