About Me

a mommy, a wife, a friend, a Buckeye, a worker, a chef, a perfectionist, stubborn, crafty...doing it all with a full heart.

Search This Blog

Monday, February 28, 2011

Meal Plan: 2/27-3/5

I have a whole other plan I want to talk about.  Maybe tomorrow.  But for now, my meal plan. 

Sunday: Chicken Manicotti.  This, y'all?  This was the best thing I've had in a long time.  Baby Girl ate as much as her daddy and I did.  And it's easy as long as you have enough baking time between getting home from work and dinner time.  We don't, so it was a great weekend meal for us.

Monday: Beef Tamale Skillet Dinner.  Hopefully the third week is the charm, eh?  It sounds delicious, but we just always forgot to pull the ground meat out of the freezer!

Tuesday: Chicken Quesadillas, using leftover meat from here

Wednesday: BBQ Chicken Braid

Thursday: Tortellini Soup

Friday: Sweet Soy Glazed Chicken and Onions

Saturday: My niece's 4th birthday (birthday isn't until 4/4 but she has twin sisters whose birthday is 4/9, so we're celebrating the older one's 3/5 and the twins' 4/30)

No comments: