Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Weekly Meal Plan: 1/30-2/5

Have lots of posts, as usual, but no time or energy to post them.  This one is an easy one since we plan out our meals anyway :)

Sunday, January 30th: Cheesy Potatoes with Smoked Sausage
Monday, January 31st: Mexican Mac & Bean Skillet
Tuesday, February 1st: Breakfast (scrambled eggs, turkey bacon, waffles)
Wednesday, February 2nd: Saucy Slow-Cooked Chicken Thighs with rice & veggies
Thursday, February 3rd: Slow Cooker Chicken Fajitas (from the $5 Dinner Mom cookbook)
Friday, February 4th: BBQ Chicken Pizza
Saturday, February 5th: out (we have a couple of birthdays to celebrate, so we'll be out with someone that night, we think!)

2 comments:

Cassie said...

I am always so flattered when you try recipes from my site. I hope you like both of them this week! :)

Mrs. Hammer said...

Mmmm...those slow cooker fajitas sound yummy. Hey I posted blog awards last week and then forgot to tell people about them. Whoops! But I have a blog award for you :)

And I think we are going to get a 2nd opinion at a clinic in Cinci. I have heard good things about them and 'difficult' stimmers. Plus our andrologist's main office is down there and they are familiar with him so it's a good fit. Thanks for the ideas about the other clinics. We did look into them when weighing it all out. It was much appreciated!