About Me

a mommy, a wife, a friend, a Buckeye, a worker, a chef, a perfectionist, stubborn, crafty...doing it all with a full heart.

Search This Blog

Monday, May 16, 2011

Meal Plan: 5/15-5/21

Only one carryover meal this week and that's because I just wasn't in the mood for it on Saturday.  We ended up going out to eat both Saturday and Sunday and my body is definitely feeling it.  Ick.  Time to get back to some healthier foods!

We went to the North Market on Saturday and I used a coupon from a daily deal site to get $20 of free-range poultry for free.  I picked up a whole chicken as well as three chicken breasts.  A little sad that I could get over 10 pounds of chicken breast from the grocery for that price (or over 20 pounds of whole chickens), but I suppose it's healthier :) 

Sunday: Out for DH's & FIL's birthdays


Monday: Minestrone Casserole

Tuesday: Whole chicken with mashed potatoes & veggies

Wednesday: Chicken Parm Burgers (based off an idea I found on another blog...just grilled chicken with some pasta sauce & provolone cheese) with veggie foil packets

Thursday: Shredded Pork with Cilantro Lime Rice

Friday: Swiss Casserole Chicken

Saturday: Pulled pork quesadillas

1 comment:

Cassie said...

Oh man, that minestrone casserole looks delicious. I don't know how I missed that one!

I hope you like the rice. I think I'm actually going to make it again this weekend to go with some enchiladas. Yum!