Thursday, May 19, 2011

Why I Love Shutterfly

I love Shutterfly.  Serious love.  They are my go-to site for photo books as well as gifts for our family. 

When Baby Girl is ready to graduate (you know, from preschool....  Isn't it weird that they make a big deal out of those now?  The only time I wore a cap and gown was high school and college graduation.  But I digress...lol) I'll probably use Shutterfly to make graduation announcements because I love their quality and layouts that they offer.

I almost always make Mother's Day cards with Shutterfly to send to our mothers (and sometimes grandmothers and other mothers that I know).  I love that they can do it all at Shutterfly and I don't even have to stamp my envelopes!  I can just have Shutterfly send the cards for me and they arrive on time and are a great surprise for Baby Girl's grandmas.  It's even better now that I've got a child--no one needed pictures of me for these type of occasions :)

We also used Shutterfly to make wedding albums for both sets of parents using the photo book feature.  Because Shutterfly stores old projects, I'm still thinking of ordering one for myself (since we STILL, five years later, haven't gotten our album from our photographer....which is completely our own fault).  But for now, pictures of Baby Girl are far more important than our wedding album.  :) 

I use Shutterfly for printing pictures, making photo gifts, making photo books, and making photo cards.  I trust them to deliver a quality product and have found their site to be incredibly user-friendly.  I'm techy, but would feel comfortable even having someone like my dad working on Shutterfly site, which is the highest compliment I can pay to a website!

If you're also a blogger, you can sign up for a chance at 50 free cards from Shutterfly (if we get them, I'm hoping to use them for Baby Girl's birthday party in July!).

No comments: