Friday, July 29, 2011

Happy 2nd Birthday, Baby Girl

I have a couple of posts I need to crank out.  I don't have any of them done, but couldn't let this day pass without SOMETHING from me!

On this day two years ago, I met the most beautiful little thing that would change me in ways I never knew possible.  We've both grown and changed an incredible amount over the past two years, but I can hardly remember life before her.

We had a great day today as a family, so I want to write up a post about how we spent her special day.  I also want to write her my traditional sappy letter and also a post about how she's developing.  To give you an idea of what a grown up she acts like, tonight while we were talking to God I asked her who she was thankful for and she said:  "Wait, Mommy, I'm thinking.  I know......Grandma and Papaw."  I never could have imagined, even three months ago, that she'd be so grown up at just two years of age.  Simply amazing.

Happy birthday, Baby Girl.  Mommy loves you more than you'll ever realize.

1 comment:

Cassie said...

Happy (belated) birthday to your sweet, smart, beautiful Baby Girl! I hope she (and you!) had a fantastic day of celebration! Because, after all, her birthday is just as much a celebration of you, and what an awesome job you're doing raising her. :)