Thursday, July 21, 2011

She did it (again)!

Baby Girl didn't poop at all yesterday and I was really beginning to be afraid that she was going to be a poop hoarder and have it hurt, then fear the pain, then hoard more, etc.  We told our sitter and talked about the conditions under which she pooped last time (pants off and in the little potty).  The sitter was excited that leaving her pants off had worked for us (it was under her suggestion that we'd done it).

I got a text just before noon from the sitter: "Success!  We have poopie in the potty!  Yay!"  I did a little happy dance while I tried to figure out who I could share my excitement with.  After exchanging a few texts, I learned that the sitter had left her pants-(and diaper-)-less and had also brought out the little potty.  After she revealed this, I asked her, somewhat jokingly, how long we need to keep her pantless.  She assured me that she'd get it and I couldn't be more excited.  I texted The Hubby and even called my mom, who I knew would be as excited as I am.

And now, because I'm still excited, I'm sharing with you.  You're welcome.  :)

1 comment:

Cassie said...

Good for her! It sounds like she's really starting to get it!!!