Monday, August 18, 2008

Quick cycle update

Trying *not* to focus on the cycle, but wanted to post an update for all those wondering (although I'll end up posting on the TTC update on the local board) about where I'm at.

Today is CD 13. The CBEFM started asking me for sticks on CD 7 and I've gotten a low CD 7 through CD 12. Since I Oed CD 15 most cycles, then CD 13 last cycle, I had thought I'd have gotten a High by now! POAS this morning and...Peak! Straight from Low to Peak (any insight on if this means anything special?)! Woot!

Well, you know what Peak means...gotta FWaP. lol I showed DH the monitor and he just started kissing on me...yeah, we were an hour late for work (and no, it doesn't last that long--it's more about the 45 minutes laying down!).

My temp dipped this morning, which typically happens the day before I O, so I'm guessing I'll O sometime this evening. Bring on the 2ww!

I'm trying my best to "just relax" (as much as I hate that advice--how awful) this cycle and let things happen however they will. That's one thing that does seem different to me--I'm not nearly as stressed headed into the 2ww. There's nothing I can do to change anything, so I'm trying not to worry. Actually, in general, I'm really trying not to let TTC take over my entire life. Which is partially why I haven't been blogging as much.

So that's where I am. We should know by the first football game of the season whether we're pg. Not that I'm counting. :)

2 comments:

Amy said...

I am glad to see your updates...b/c honestly you're blogging has taught me tons, so when it wasn't there, I was missin' it..
We have just started this TTC journey and even though we aren't fully "trying" just yet, it has been a little sad the past few months that have passed and nothing, so I can only imagine the frustration you feel at times, but keep your head up, b/c as silly as it sounds, the best come to those who wait. HUGS all around.
Amy (ADRomine)

Kristen said...

Keep your head up...it certainly sounds like you are doing the right things *wink, wink* at the right time!!! I've got my fingers crossed for you BIG TIME!