Monday, August 4, 2008

Withdrawing

I've received some really personally painful feedback at work, causing me to doubt everything that I stand for and everything that comprises me and my personality. The only way I know how to cope is to withdraw, so I am. You probably won't see me around or hear from me for awhile. I'm hurting a lot and don't want to spread the infectious depression to everyone else. All of you will be in my thoughts and prayers and hopefully by the time I talk to you all again, everyone's lives will be a bit happier.

14 comments:

Sarah Dee said...

{{{{hug}}}}}

Call me if you need anything, or send a venting e-mail. I am so sorry things are so shitty.

Liz said...

Lots of (((hugs))) We're here for you!!!

Melissa said...

A, lots of ((HUGS)) from out west!!! Please know that I'm only an email away if you want to vent!

Kristen said...

I'm so sorry you are going through CRAP. I'm here if you want to talk, vent, or whatever.

(((((((((((HUGS)))))))))))

Unknown said...

Allison, I haven't met you yet in person, but I know from the boards you are great! Just wanted to let you know I was thinking about you!

Simi said...

your for sure not an infectious depression spreader, your a joy spreader and anyone that tells you otherwise needs to stop smoking pot :(

We love you and are here for you.

Andrea said...

Allison, email me if you want to talk! Sending you big (((HUGS))) and lots of good vibes.

Natalie said...

We are all here for you girl! Please don't withdraw, talk to us!
Lots of ((Hugs))

I'm sorry things are crappy right now. :o(

Kim and Dave said...

Allison, I'm so sorry!

Kristen said...

I miss you!!!!!!!!!!!

P.S. I did the blog which you tagged me in...in case you want some reading material! ;-)

Unknown said...

(((hugs)))

Amy said...

HUGS!

tbonegrl said...

I miss you!

((HUGS))

Hope you are OK!

Anonymous said...

Sweetie, I'm sorry. I'm here if you need anything.