About Me

a mommy, a wife, a friend, a Buckeye, a worker, a chef, a perfectionist, stubborn, crafty...doing it all with a full heart.

Search This Blog

Friday, August 20, 2010

It's on like Donkey Kong

I'm trying my best to make the best of the situation.  We'll be spending many nights away from our beds--some at The Hubby's parents' house, some in a hotel, some in a condo on the beach.  But we're making it work and hopefully everyone is happy in the end. 

Please send prayers of strength and patience to me as I deal with a baby, though, who already doesn't sleep well and who will be completely out of her element for quite a while!  We all need to try to be flexible...which definitely isn't a virtue I possess.  God help us all!

2 comments:

Sarah Dee said...

good luck with the night time lovies! We'll both be thinking about you and the mantra "we will get through this"


I totally want to play Donkey Kong tonight.

Mrs. Hammer said...

I'm sorry to hear of your family's loss. It looks like a crazy few days of traveling ahead. Maybe baby girl will be so worn out she'll sleep for you!