Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Meal Plan 3/25/12 - 3/31/12

I'm posting this late, but the meal plan was created before my grocery trip that happened late Sunday afternoon. I did learn this week never to go to the grocery that late on Sunday--there were a lot of things that were out of stock.

Sunday: I think we had a frozen pizza, but I honestly don't remember...how sad is that?
Monday: Rotini, jarred pasta sauce, and frozen meatballs--one of our go-to easy meals
Tuesday: Spicy Bean Soup: This was a new meal and I'm glad I waited to post this meal plan until after we'd eaten it.  This was seriously delicious and something we'll make repeatedly (without the lima beans again, though).  We calculated that it was about $1 per serving and I'm pretty sure Baby Girl actually ate more than I did.  We all loved it!  The Hubby and I agree that the only thing that would make it better would be a pan of warm cornbread.
Wednesday: Avocado/Cayenne Chicken (for cooking club)
Thursday: Mozzarella Baked Gnocchi: another new recipe.  I bought some vacuum-packed gnocchi at Aldi a couple of weeks ago with this recipe in mind.
Friday: Easy Pork Chop Skillet
Saturday: I have no idea...I accidentally only planned 6 meals this week.  We'll figure something out :)

1 comment:

Cassie said...

I will be absolutely shocked if you don't love that gnocchi dish! :D