Sunday, March 4, 2012

Meal Plan 3/4/12 - 3/10/12

This week I'm making an effort to re-visit some recipes that we've tried just once before but really enjoyed.  Apparently I'm feeling really motivated since I'm planning on a full 7 days of meals.  I'm also apparently feeling good about the status of my reflux, based on how many of these meals contain some sort of tomato product.  We'll see what happens!

I'm getting ready to head to Aldi this morning.  I didn't see any amazing deals at Kroger or Meijer, so I'll see how my experience is at Aldi.  The lines can get really long, so I'm hoping that Baby Girl will stay home with The Hubby to reduce stress for all of us.

Sunday: Cheesy Sausage Penne
Monday: Pork Stir Fry (with a different kind of fried rice since we still haven't introduced nuts to Baby Girl)
Wednesday: Cajun Shrimp Pasta--I'd planned on making this last week, but never remembered to thaw out chicken.  I'm going to see if I find shrimp at Aldi today.
Thursday: Tacos
Friday: Leftover Cheesy Sausage Penne (The recipe makes quite a bit.  Last time I made it, I thought I might make it into two pans and freeze one, but it sounds so good to me that I think I'll just make the whole thing and eat it twice this week.)
Saturday: Use meat from Taco Chicken Bowls to make quesadillas

1 comment:

Cassie said...

I hope you have luck at Aldi today! We went yesterday, but the one we go to (on 36/37 right before Delaware) is NEVER busy. I love it there. It's probably my favorite place to shop now.

Sounds like a yummy week of food :)