About Me

a mommy, a wife, a friend, a Buckeye, a worker, a chef, a perfectionist, stubborn, crafty...doing it all with a full heart.

Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Quack Quack

Yup, it's official....I'm pretty sure I'm waddling on a regular basis.

I had already started waddling when I was tired, but I can feel it even when just moseying down the hallway at work. Ugh.

In other news, I still feel pretty awful. I was doing better yesterday with taking Afrin and Benadryl, but stopped the Afrin today (not supposed to take it for more than 3 days b/c it can be habit-forming) and am feeling fairly yucky. I brought it with me, though, in case I need to break down and use it.

I feel like the only person in the world who is upset it STILL isn't raining!!! It keeps threatening, but nothing has happened...I just need some good rain to wash all this pollen out of the air! Even if my snottiness isn't b/c of allergies, I've got an itchy back and ears, which are typical signs of mine that I've got at least some allergies going on.

6 comments:

Mandy said...

Oh man, I am so grateful for you as a co-pregnant person! I just asked my mom on Sunday if I was waddling. I was tired and I felt like I was walking funny. She turned to look and was like, "No, I don't think it's much of a waddle." But she answered slowly like she was choosing her words carefully and didn't want to upset me. So I think I must be, too.

Sorry about your allergies. I would love some rain too! I still think mine aren't that bad, but my sneezing and runny nose are getting worse. I'm taking Benedryl almost daily now.

Jill said...

I have to admit, this is a funny post but it was bound to happen, right?

Here's hoping the rain comes soon! For your sake and my lawn's sake! :)

Manday said...

I was upset it wasn't raining!!

But now it has/is! :-)

Erin said...

hopefully you have some relief now that it's rained!

As for the waddling, at least this is the one time in your life when it's considered kind of cute. :)

Anonymous said...

I want it to rain too girl! I hate this time of year.

Hope you feel better soon!

Unknown said...

Aw... I bet you look cute if you are in fact waddling! :) Hope that little bit of rain helped a bit. It's a sucky time of year!