About Me

a mommy, a wife, a friend, a Buckeye, a worker, a chef, a perfectionist, stubborn, crafty...doing it all with a full heart.

Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Finally!

I put in an email to our wedding photographer last night...we're FINALLY going to get together this weekend to put together our wedding album! It's almost been 2 years and I think it's high time we get it done. So DH and I need to sit down over the next few days and pull out our favorite 60-70 pics to be put into the album.

I also realized that I don't think our attendants have pictures of themselves from the wedding...so I might start getting prints (or even just going through prints I already have!) and sending them out to our friends and family. We'll see how motivated we get. DH wants to give me a project so I can get my mind off baby-making for a little bit, so he suggested I work on scrapbooking. I will start organizing it, but I might wait for a friend to get back from OOT before I put too much together. She wants to have a scrapbooking date and we haven't been able to set one for awhile!!! So S., let me know if you're interested!! :)

No comments: