About Me

a mommy, a wife, a friend, a Buckeye, a worker, a chef, a perfectionist, stubborn, crafty...doing it all with a full heart.

Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Sorting through the schedule

Just have a lot to do in the next few weeks, so I need to sort through what and when, exactly, it's all happening...bear with me.

Tonight (CD 6): Scrapping date with a friend. Should be fun! Of course, I have nothing organized yet...but I'll come up with something to do! Must get DH off the couch (he's been home sick today and yesterday)

Tomorrow (CD 7): A.M. training. WW meeting in evening. DH wants to get yardwork done sometime--I'm guessing it'll be tomorrow night unless he's still feeling yucky.

Thursday (CD 8): Nothing particularly interesting during the day, but volunteering in the evening. Might need to pull things together for the weekend, depending on when DH wants to leave (He isn't sure if he wants to spend the night with a cat Friday night before we get up Saturday to move the friends. We didn't know when we agreed to go up Friday night that they have a cat. He's allergic and his allergies aren't a mere inconvenience. For him it means a pretty severe, constant asthma attack.)

Friday (CD 9): Performing my first training on the new system! Scary, but exciting at the same time. I'll have backup, which is good. And I already know the trainees, which is really good. Friday afternoon I'll be sitting through a training. In the morning DH is going to get allergy testing done. Then that evening we'll either be taking it easy and going to bed early or driving straight up from C-bus to Akron directly from work.

Saturday (CD 10): Maybe start BDing, just for the heck of it, in the morning. We'll see. ;) Only if we're still in C-bus, though. If we are, we'll be driving to Akron very early. Helping friends move all day long, then spending the night with them.

Sunday (CD 11): Driving back from Cleveland (where they're moving TO) and just relaxing to prep for the week ahead. Oh, and BD probably. :)

Monday (CD 12): Training in the morning. Not sure about the rest of the day.

Tuesday (CD 13): Our 2nd anniversary! Definitely BDing... :) Training in the afternoon.

Wednesday (CD 14): Training all flipping day. Ugh. Then book club that night! Woot! I'm always excited for book club. Must find energy & time for BDing. Will run and weigh-in right before I head to book club (so happy it's on my side of town this month!).

Thursday (CD 15): Anticipated O day. Finally get to see a part of the new system that I haven't seen yet. That should be a good day! Then training during the afternoon. Definitely BD.

Friday (CD 16): Training in morning. Maybe I'll take off the afternoon? Driving down to my parents' house that night and hanging out with my cousin and her DH.

Saturday (CD 17): My 10-year HS reunion. Oh crap--I need to put the check for that in the mail! Will do that tonight. Anyway, I imagine I'll spend the day with the parents then go to the reunion that night. Should be stressful.

Sunday (CD 18): Nada. Will head back home early afternoon to get settled in for another week.

Monday (CD 19): Training all flipping day again. Nothing in the evening.

Tuesday (CD 20): Afternoon training.

Wednesday (CD 21): WW in the evening, no SIL.

Thursday (CD 22): Volunteering

Friday-Sunday (CD 23-25): No work! Woot! DH and I will have to find something to do for the holiday weekend. We normally go to my parents' house, but since my dad will be gone for the weekend, I may suggest we go to his parents' house. Must avoid temptation to test.

Monday (CD 26): Nada. Maybe a painful meeting. May test. May not.

Tuesday (CD 27): Training in the afternoon. Again, may test, may not.

Wednesday (CD 28): Morning training. WW in evening. Definitely will test if AF isn't here by then.

----

The whole purpose of this exercise is to point out that I have very little planned during the 2ww, which is pretty frustrating. As much as I'm not horribly excited about being so busy in the next two weeks, at least being busy means I'm not focusing on MAB (making a baby...my own new acronym). *sigh* Note to self--must make plans for the weeks of June 30th and July 6th!!!

1 comment:

Sarah Dee said...

Give me a call/e-mail during the 2WW. Please! I can make up mindless distracting chatter with the best of them.