Monday, March 14, 2011

Meal Plan: 3/13-3/19

I've been under the weather since last Thursday, but am hoping by Wednesday of this week we can get back outside (it's supposed to be in the mid-60s by the end of the week!) and get back into our workout routine.  I might try to push and Shred tonight, but we'll see.  I may just take one more day to rest.

Sunday: Chipotle (had to use up that buy one get one coupon!)

Monday: Whole chicken (cooked in Tupperware microwave cooker), rice, broccoli

Tuesday: Salsafied chicken--an old favorite

Wednesday: Tamale Pie (leftover from last week--we didn't cook on Saturday as we'd planned)

Thursday: American Chop Suey

Friday: BBQ Chicken Braid

Saturday: Chicken Pot Pie

2 comments:

Cassie said...

It all sounds great. I can't wait to try that chicken and rice dish...It looks delicious and I think I'll make it next week!

Mandy said...

American Chop Suey makes me LOL. It's Johnny Marzetti and my grandma makes the best ever. That name doesn't make any more sense than the first one, but it's tasty regardless.