Monday, December 15, 2008

Double-Edged Sword

For the past week, I've been experiencing some pretty constant nausea. Not fun. I'm nervous about what I can eat and have had a complete aversion to meat of any kind. I've also found that I have an interest in anything made with cream cheese. Weird, eh?

The problem is that yesterday I felt great. Why is that a problem, you ask? Well, it makes me paranoid that, with some symptoms beginning to disappear, my estrogen and progesterone levels are decreasing. Yes, I'm overly paranoid, probably, but I'm trying to prepare myself for all the different outcomes.

So while I hate the nausea while I'm experiencing it, when it's not here, it makes me worry. Neurotic? Yes, of course.

2 comments:

Andrea said...

Ah yes, I remember that. It's so nerve racking! Hang in there.

Trisha.R.Jackson said...

You have a long road ahead of you to experience all of the lovely symptoms :). Mine didn't hit full force until just about 7 - 8 weeks.

Don't think too much into them. Boob pains come and go (mine disappeared until mid-2nd tri but now continue to have growth spurts every few weeks)