Thursday, December 18, 2008

Less than...

...1 week to Christmas (since Christmas starts on Wednesday for us)

and....

....2 weeks until we see P (which is what DH decided to start calling the baby--and no, it doesn't stand for anything. lol)!

So much to look forward to, but so much stress as well!

Since we won't be in town most of next week (but will have someone staying in our house, all you would-be robbers...), we need to get a lot done in the next 4 days (bear with me while I write it all out here...)

  • Wraps gifts
  • Finish purchasing gifts (mostly online and a couple of GCs)
  • Put together gifts
  • Buy gift bags
  • Do laundry
  • Pack
  • Make food for tomorrow (holiday potluck at work)
  • Make food for Saturday (party at a friend's)
  • Do Christmas cards if we're going to....
  • Put my Secret Nestie gift in the mail
  • Order gift for DH's cousin's wedding (we aren't attending, but want to send something since I slacked on the shower)
  • Finish up everything for work
  • Get an oil change
  • Bake Christmas cookies (I really want to do this, but don't know if I'll have time)
  • SLEEP (yes, I have to put it on the list or it won't get done)
I have no idea how it will get done since tonight is volunteering, then dinner with a friend (so won't be home until almost bedtime), then tomorrow is work all day again. So really we just have tomorrow evening, Saturday morning/afternoon, and Sunday to do it all. Ugh.

I do love Christmas, but will love it a lot more once this is all done!!!

Have a happy holiday, everyone!!!

2 comments:

jannypie said...

yikes that is one heck of a list. be sure to make time for yourself too! even to sit on the couch with some hot chocolate for a bit. :)

Erin said...

Merry Christmas to you and your new family of three! :) I can't wait to see your little one growing.