Monday, December 8, 2008

Okay, okay....

I guess I didn't fool many (if any of you)...you figured out my secret anyway.

Just so you know, I did NOT lie to you....I have been ridiculously busy at work (12/1 is a big deadline) and haven't had much time to blog or anything. But I have been lying by omission.

I'M PREGNANT!!!!!! :)

I'll post all details later--I've even been writing stuff out like symptoms and everything and will continue to post here about all the personal stuff (lucky you) :)

13 comments:

Stephanie said...

congratulations, allison!!!!!!

Jill said...

I'm so very happy for you both!

Congrats!

Kim and Dave said...

Woohoo! I'm doing the happy dance for you right now!!!

You're going to be a Great Mommy!!!

crrv said...

I am so happy for you!!!

Sarah Dee said...

R. and I are so very happy for you, C, and Baby to be.

Em said...

That is fantastic news! I'm so happy for you!

Kristen said...

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Congratulations!!!!!!!!

Cassie said...

Yay, a Buckeye baby on the way! Congratulations to you!! I'm incredibly happy for you.

Anonymous said...

My heart did flip flops for you. I know how much you have wanted this. I'm so so very happy for you both!

ladybugDZ said...

OMG!!! I am sooooooooooooo excited for you! OMG!!! OMG!!! OMG!!!

jannypie said...

i am bursting with happiness for you!

Manday said...

:-)
Congrats! Happy and Healthy pregnancy!!

Andrea said...

WOO HOO!!

I was wondering what the status was on your baby dancing :)

I'm SOOOO happy for you!