Friday, December 12, 2008

Oh the snot!

With an increase in mucus elsewhere (ahem...), my nasal passages are constantly congested. I'm ridiculously paranoid that I'm getting a cold (especially since DH has been fighting one for the past week and a half. Of course, the first trimester exhaustion combines with that congestion to REALLY make me think I'm getting sick. Ugh.

Of course DH is paranoid, too, and is VERY worried that he's given me his cold. I was battling with nausea pretty badly one evening, so he called me at work the next day and asked how I was feeling. I told him the nausea wasn't too bad that day, but then realized he was actually making sure I hadn't gotten his cold! lol I'm sure I'll get one at some point, but we're in for a bad winter if I get one already!

I guess the exhaustion is my body's way of making me sleep when I really need it, but it's pretty bad timing with the holidays! I don't have energy to do any Christmas shopping or any of the things I need to do to prepare for the next few weeks. And I have no idea how I'm going to handle being in houses with lots and lots of food....ick. But we'll do the best we can because we're just working on keeping this baby as healthy as possible.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh the joy of head colds.

Still so giddy for you though!