About Me

a mommy, a wife, a friend, a Buckeye, a worker, a chef, a perfectionist, stubborn, crafty...doing it all with a full heart.

Search This Blog

Thursday, June 4, 2009

Sisterhood Award

One of my bloggy friends, Mrs. Hammer, gave me a Sisterhood Award! I've been following her journey since she commented on my blog probably close to a year ago now. I feel very honored to have received this award! I hope you'll go give her some support or at least some happy thoughts and prayers as she continues down this journey to becoming a mommy.

The guidelines for this award are:
1. Put the logo on your blog or post.
2. Nominate at least 10 blogs with great attitude and/or gratitude. Be sure to link to your nominees in your post. L
3. Let your nominees know they have received the award by leaving them a comment on their blog.
4. Be sure to link this post to the person who nominated you for the award.

My nominees are:

Sarah at TBDBITL-OT

Julie at 47 and Starting Over

Fall Down Seven at Get Up Eight

Kristen at The Road Less Traveled

Jennifer at Jennifer Lehner Photography

tbonegrl at The Adventures of Tader Baby

Simi at Welcome to Insanity

Andrea at Holdin' Mamas Hand

Brooke at Victuals & Libations

Manday at Life Without Dragons

There are probably others, but since we all sort of know the same circle of people (for the most part), I didn't want to hog everyone :) Thanks, ladies, for all that you do!

1 comment:

tbonegrl said...

Congrats! Thanks...this is my first award!