Thursday, June 4, 2009

Six unimportant things that make me happy!

I've been tagged by Emily to list six unimportant things that make me happy. I try to find joy in the little things, but have been slacking on that recently. This is a great time to get back to it!

1) Feeling a human being squiriming around inside of me (even when it hurts).

2) Getting a great deal on something (anything!)

3) Getting mail

4) Cake and ice cream

5) Soft pretzels

6) Playing with a kitty (we won't ever be able to have any, so I love when I get the chance to play with one!)

I'm going to name one more... 7) Getting comments on my blog! lol

And now I get to tag 4 people:

Mandy

Mrs. Hammer

Andrea C.

Cassie

4 comments:

Andrea said...

Done :) It'll post in the morning. Have a great night!

Mrs. Hammer said...

Thanks sweetie! I'll get right on it :)

Unknown said...

Cute list!!! :) And yummo, I love ice cream, cake and soft pretzels. It really is the little things isn't it??? :)

tbonegrl said...

Am I bad if I agree with everything you posted?