Thursday, September 25, 2008

I hurt all over.

Knees? Check.

Tummy? Check.

Head? Check.

Heart? Oh yeah.

I feel even more crampy today...have totally convinced myself that this isn't it. And that really frustrates me. I'd like to have some hope, I really would. Of course, the truth will come out when I go to the bathroom today. Every single time I'll be looking for the telltale spotting. And if it doesn't show...then the hope might creep back in.

I swore I wasn't going to keep track of symptoms, but I notice them, so why not write them down? These are between yesterday and today (most are consistent between the two days).

Nausea
Headache
Achy knees
Light period-like cramping
Achy thighs (like when I have period cramps)
Extra CM
High, soft cervix

Today is 9 dpo. If the spotting doesn't show today or tomorrow, I'll test on Saturday, which will be 11 dpo.

I hate the wait! I can handle the first week of the 2ww, but this last week is killer...especially with trying the B6, which hopefully will stave off the spotting, which is my telltale sign that AF is coming.

No comments: