Sunday, September 21, 2008

The things we do...

So far in order to make a baby, we've tried....

  • Pre-natals (had to quit those b/c they were making me nauseous)
  • Flintstone vitamins (still take them daily)
  • Temping (did it every day from the beginning of the year for almost exactly 6 months...still do it for about 10-15 days per month. This means waking up at 6:15 every single morning to stick the thermometer in my mouth)
  • OPKs (used OPKs during May cycle)
  • CBEFM (have been using since June cycle--I'm getting good at POAS. Used a few times away from home, which means dragging monitor to the restroom for FMU and being discreet with disposing of sticks)
  • Pineapple (tried during a couple of cycles--the core is supposed to have bromelain in it, which is supposed to help with implantation)
  • B6 supplements with B super complex vitamin (started at the beginning of this cycle--makes me nauseous, gassy, and acid-y every once in awhile, but not if I take it in the middle of dinner and took it the night before)
  • Timing BDing (of course)
  • Pre-Seed (a sperm-friendly lubricant which is supposed to simulate CM)
  • Laying down for at least 45 minutes after BDing
  • Elevating hips
  • Legs in the air
  • And finally....a conception cap (a friend sent them to me b/c she ended up not needing them! Scary, yes...but we'll see if it was worth it! If it didn't work this cycle, we'll try it again next cycle with a more voluminous "sample" from DH--it was his 3rd "sample" in 24 hours...I assumed I'd O on 1st Peak day, but didn't until 2nd Peak day)

    So yeah, if this kid ever claims we didn't want him or her, I just might show them this list.

1 comment:

Jill said...

You've been tagged...

View my blog for more details!!