Monday, September 29, 2008

Tag! I'm it?!??!

I've been tagged again :) I was tagged by hopeful #1 over at Happy Hopefuls to list 8 random things about me. I was also tagged by Erin at Baby Fat to list 7 random things about me! Hopefully this can be a 2-fer :)

1) I love giraffes. I have no idea why, but they're my favorite animal. And I used to have this poster and adore it--it still makes me all sappy.



2) I was part of The Best Damn Band in the Land for five years. However, what a lot of people don't know is that I was an alternate my entire first year. This means I didn't get to march the ramp entrance until the beginning of my second year. It wasn't much fun, but I think it made me appreciate the marching I did get to do much, much more.



3) My first car (bought by my parents, though) was a 1991 Chevy Cavalier.


This wasn't the exact car--it looked a lot like this but was light blue. The thing I hated most about the car was the fact that it didn't have intermittent wipers. lol

4) I'm an avid chair dancer. No pictures needed. :) It keeps me energetic and cheers me up sometimes. I dance at work and in the car.

5) I can pick things up with my toes. I had a totally random picture of my toes that I can't seem to find...which is probably just as well :)

6) I married a prize-winning horse:


Not really, of course....I was actually posting this b/c I wanted to show off the bouquets that we made for my wedding. :)

See, these are the beautiful girls holding them:


7) This is a before picture:

Unfortunately, I don't have an after picture. But I LOVE soft pretzels. And I love to peel off the skin...then eat the skin...and smoosh together all the insides until it's a ball of dough. Once all the skin is gone, then I eat the insides. I take apart a whole lot of my food, too. Like Reese's Cups!:



8) I placed 2nd in a spelling bee in 3rd grade. :( This is really depressing because I'm a great speller normally! However, I was up against the boy I had a crush on and got nervous. And mispelled....are you ready for it???? SNACK! Yup, the fat girl mispelled snack. Ugh. I spelled it S-N-A-K. LOL!!!

And now I need to tag some people...(*runs off to look at Google reader*)

1. Danica at Accidental Single Girl

2. Manday at Life Without Dragons

3. RooManda at The Roo(ette) Zoo

4. Andrea at Tender Loving Lair

5. Kim at A Golfer and a Girl

6. R. at We Are the Ferraris

7. Amy at Pint Glasses and Sippy Cups

8. Sarah at TBDBITL OT

No comments: