About Me

a mommy, a wife, a friend, a Buckeye, a worker, a chef, a perfectionist, stubborn, crafty...doing it all with a full heart.

Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

I was doing so well...

For seven days now I've been doing a great job of not overanalyzing every little thing I feel. I've taken everything in stride and just sort of taken note when my boobs were achy or tingly or whatever.

Until today.

I got up this morning with light period-like cramps. Most definitions I've read of implantation cramps have said that they're sharper, stabbing pains. So, of course, my "friend" Google and I went searching for what these period-like cramps could be. And, of course, I found lots of places where people talked about these type of cramps at 8 dpo who then went on to get a BFP.

Then, on my way to work, I started getting a headache and nauseous.

I just re-visited Google and searched for people who had period-like cramps at 8 dpo but got a BFN. And couldn't find any. Great. Just get my hopes up a little more, wouldja?

This is going to be a long couple of days...

Tomorrow is D-day. As in, the day I have started spotting for the last 4 cycles. If there's no spotting tomorrow that at least means the B6 is doing part of its job. No, it still doesn't mean I'm pg, but at least I'll know the B6 is doing something. I know I shouldn't, but I'll probably test at 10dpo if no spotting tomorrow. If these are implantation cramps, then my HcG should be high enough by Friday to register on a stick, I think.

Damn it...I think I liked it better when I didn't have much hope.....

No comments: