Wednesday, November 5, 2008

It might be working :)

All these drugs and supplements and everything might finally be working :) No real further details needed--just the relief of knowing that is really comforting.

And I got a High on the monitor on Monday, which was totally unexpected. But oh well--I assume I'll still get a Peak on Saturday. Maybe we'll BD tonight and Friday and just abstain on the day of the Peak so we get a good shot on O day. :D I'm not sure it matters, but what the hell...we've got to try something!!!

5 comments:

Liz said...

*crossing my fingers*

Mandy said...

So glad to hear it! I've been sending loads of prayers your way.

Julie D said...

Do we need to have dinner? :)

Kim and Dave said...

Fingers and toes and legs and eyes are crossed for you. Walking might be difficult, but I'm all about you!

Anonymous said...

Crossing everything I can cross!