Thursday, November 13, 2008

Two big things

No time to write, but wanted to post a couple of quick updates:

I'm pretty sure I Oed. Don't think my temps have ever been above 98 without Oing, so that's good. Don't know how good of one it was. Temps were slow to rise and my boobs don't hurt like they usually do (which I'm guessing is a sign of higher progesterone). But I did. I think it was on Tuesday--or maybe very early Wednesday, as my temp Wednesday wasn't spectacular.

Second--I eked my way into the 180s last night :D Weighed in a 189.6. Woot! My goal was to make it to 180 by Christmas and I might actually get close (typically average about a pound a week).

6 comments:

Liz said...

Yay Allison!!!!!!!!! This put a big smile on my face this morning :) I have heard some women get different symptoms before they get their bfp...which could mean the girls don't hurt if they usually do....

Kim and Dave said...

That's awesome! I'm so proud of you.

Melissa said...

That is fantastic on both accounts!

Anonymous said...

Way to go Allison!!!

Julie D said...

Woohoo!!!

Skinny bitch. LOL

Unknown said...

YAY for both things!