About Me

a mommy, a wife, a friend, a Buckeye, a worker, a chef, a perfectionist, stubborn, crafty...doing it all with a full heart.

Search This Blog

Monday, November 10, 2008

Pleasantly surprised...

....but only cautiously optimistic.

Woke up this morning expecting to POAS and get either another High or get a Low and be done with the monitor for this cycle. Well, I'm done with the monitor, but that's because I got a Peak! I know this still doesn't necessarily mean I'll O, but it means I'm having an LH surge and my body is trying to O.

I'm trying to stay as low-key as possible today. I'm going to try to do some meditation throughout the day and stay as low-stress as I can so hopefully O does come tomorrow (good timing, too, that we have a day off tomorrow--I can lay on my back with my legs up over my head for as long as I want). LOL

And the first thing I said when I saw that Peak was "Thank You" to God. I don't know why this was part of His plan, but it was--and I'm grateful.

3 comments:

Manday said...

Yay!
How weird is it that I am honestly happy/cheered up by the fact another women had the right hormone change in her body? Ah, the strange world of TTC.

Mandy said...

Lol, I second Manday! I was so happy to read this!

If it's any help, I finally had to override my tracker thing last month because it was insisting I didn't ovulate, and I disagreed with it. Hopefully the same sort of thing is happening here.

Mrs. Hammer said...

Sending out prayers that your eggie was just being stubborn this month! Stress can do crazy things to our bodies. And I don't always trust those machines.