About Me

a mommy, a wife, a friend, a Buckeye, a worker, a chef, a perfectionist, stubborn, crafty...doing it all with a full heart.

Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

New Outlook

I've been reading another blog where the blogger writes the things she's grateful for at the end of each entry. I am planning on starting that so even when I'm down about the outcome of a cycle, I can remember there are things to be happy about.

That said, I'm pretty sure the cycle is over. I'm starting to feel crampy and bloaty, just like I do just about every 8 dpo. So I'm guessing we're onto cycle #9.

My grateful thoughts:
- I'm grateful that I have a job in this tough economy. I'm very frustrated by it right now, but I'm so glad I have it and that DH and I aren't struggling financially.
- I'm grateful that it's Beat M*ch*g*n Week! Go Bucks!
- I'm grateful that I have a great support system of women who truly care about me (thanks for all the awesome comments, ladies!)

1 comment:

Kim and Dave said...

I'm sending a virtual fistbump in your direction! LOL