Saturday, November 8, 2008

No O?

After getting all super-confident that my body was going to be crazy-regular, here I am doubting my body once again. I'm at CD 13 with a CD 14 O, typically. No Peak on the monitor. My temps have been all sorts of crazy since I started temping this cycle (CD 8). Usually my pre-O temps are down around 97.5...but the last few days they've been around 97.7, with CD 8 even being 97.9.

Yes, I think I started coming down with a cold last Sunday (CD 7) and I know sickness can affect temps and O date, but damn. We had a plan. LOL Even as I type that, I laugh at myself. I guess I just keep learning that it's not about OUR plan...it's about God's plan. *sigh* I thought I was coming closer to coming to terms with that, but I'm not sure that's true. I'm a work in progress, I suppose.

So now it's just a waiting game. The plan was to BD only the day after the first Peak, but now I'm thinking maybe we should BD every other day until we get the Peak. Plus I've heard quite a few stories about conceiving with a cold b/c it enhances the CM (Enhances? Did I really just use that work about cervical mucus?????).

---------------
ETA:

I had forgotten to mention that my CP (cervical position) was all over the place and definitely pretty low yesterday, making me think that maybe I'm not going to O. Well, today it's definitely high--to the point where I had a hard time finding it. So I guess O is probably on its way. Now just to figure out if it'll come tomorrow or Monday...always a guessing game. :D

No comments: