Sunday, February 28, 2010

Meal Plan 2/28-3/6

I thought I might start writing out our meal plan for the week. I know I'm always looking for new ideas for meals and hope you appreciate them, too. Even if you don't, it helps keep me organized :)

2/28: Lazy Chicken in a Crockpot (new-to-us recipe)
3/1: Pulled pork (pork cooked in crockpot with BBQ sauce) & frozen corn
3/2: Either frozen pizza or takeout (the hubby is working late)
3/3: Chicken & Broccoli Stir Fry (new-to-us recipe)
3/4: Black Bean and Corn Creamchiladas
3/5: Pesto Chicken & Sweet Potatoes in the crockpot (another new-to-us recipe)
3/6: Our niece's birthday party

We also have stuff to make tacos so that might get subbed in if we forget to prep the slow cooker before we leave for work. I bought the taco stuff before I knew DH wouldn't be home for dinner on Tuesday.

2 comments:

Cassie said...

I love that you're doing this. LOVE. You may have noticed that I have an entire BLOG dedicated to food, that's how passionate I am about it. And I am sort of obsessive about meal planning.

I also have to thank you for pointing me in the direction of those bean and corn creamchiladas, because we're trying to eat more vegetarian meals in our house. They look fabulous!

Anonymous said...

Great idea to write it all out.