Sunday, February 7, 2010

Random Tidbits

~ Baby girl is a lot smaller than I was at her age. At 6 months, I was over 19 lbs and 29 inches (she's 16 lbs and 25 inches). She's still in the 50th percentile for weight, so I must have been a fairly big kid. Confirms my thoughts that she might be a shrimp.

~ Baby girl also pooped in the tub for the first time. Luckily, it was grandma's tub, so grandma got to clean it up :) Also luckily (I think), she's passing "logs" rather than the old runny stuff.

~ Her favorite toy at grandma and grandpa's house during this trip? An egg carton. She giggles when grandpa hits himself with it or when he hits her...hilarious! She also loves the squeaky noise the styrofoam makes.

~ After being nervous about taking her out to eat for the first time, she's now made five successful trips to restaurants. I don't know what I was worried about--she's an absolute gem every single time. Now, the ride home after being so overstimulated...not always so pleasant. But she has a great time hanging out at the restaurant, usually eating and playing with some toys and never fusses. What an angel!

2 comments:

Mandy said...

So glad you've been getting out more!

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear you're getting out more.

She's a logger! HA We use to call my brother that because he would poop in the bath tub!