About Me

a mommy, a wife, a friend, a Buckeye, a worker, a chef, a perfectionist, stubborn, crafty...doing it all with a full heart.

Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Randomness

I've got a lot of little things to say and it seems silly to have a lot of posts to say them :)

1) I'm exhausted today. My FIL is a wonderful man and has been staining our trim in our house. It looks beautiful. But when he visits we end up talking very late into the evening. Last night we went to bed after 12:30. *yawn* Me exhausted is bad news. It means I'm in a bad mood and pretty testing. But at least I'm looking forward to my busy evening--I'm headed to happy hour with some girlfriends and then going to my old Weight Watchers meeting to see my SIL get her Lifetime.

2) I thought this was a fabulous story. If you know me, you know I'm a crazed sport fanatic. Some days it's hard not to get jaded about the state of sports these days, so I love stories like this.

3) I now have over 30 unique readers a day. Do you have any idea how loved that makes me feel? Unfortunately, though, I have no idea who most of you are. And while this is MY blog, I have more thoughts in my head than I could ever spill into this blog. I'm happy to, if you all are interested, but I'm very curious what you guys want to read about. Do you want more gory pregnancy symptoms? More of my self-reflection? *shrug* Just curious. And what would make you all comment more? Because I'd love to see more comments knowing how many people are reading!!!

I think that's it. I should do some work. I hope everyone is having a great day. It's Hump Day, after all!

5 comments:

jannypie said...

i just like reading about what you're up to regularly!

Mandy said...

I second Jan. I just like reading whatever you feel like writing about. Yours is one of the first blogs I check on my reader.

ladybugDZ said...

I like reading all the things you are up to. Can't wait to see that bump!

crrv said...

I don't always comment, but I always read
;)

tbonegrl said...

I want whatever you're givin', chica!