About Me

a mommy, a wife, a friend, a Buckeye, a worker, a chef, a perfectionist, stubborn, crafty...doing it all with a full heart.

Search This Blog

Monday, February 23, 2009

Small Things

1) Going on an impromptu shopping trip with a friend
2) Making my own tote bag/purse/diaper bag (will post pictures later)
3) Watching the NFL Combine
4) Getting things accomplished without too much stress
5) Fresh fruit
6) 17 weeks!
7) Reduced Sugar Apple Cinnamon Oatmeal
8) My Lands End All-Weather Mocs
9) Buying cheap maternity clothes from Lane Bryant
10) Making easy money on Cash Duck and Treasure Trooper (if you have questions, feel free to contact me--not trying to recruit, just like to bring in a couple of extra bucks a month)
11) Seeing my niece and playing peek-a-boo with her and watching her drag my new tote around the house while pretending to talk on her cell phone.
12) Knowing we get to hear the baby's heartbeat tomorrow morning!
13) Happy Hour with girlfriends
14) Seeing my SIL get her Lifetime membership at Weight Watchers (we did it together before I got pregnant)
15) New recipes (we try at least 2 new recipes almost every week--this week I got a couple from here)

No comments: