About Me

a mommy, a wife, a friend, a Buckeye, a worker, a chef, a perfectionist, stubborn, crafty...doing it all with a full heart.

Search This Blog

Friday, March 6, 2009

200th Post!

In about 13 months, here I am, posting my 200th post. I'm so blessed by all of you. You may not be the most vocal readers, but it's nice to know that there are people out there listening to my neurotic, obsessive thoughts :)


It's amazing that since I started writing in late January I've gone through so much. I lost over 40 pounds, went through what I thought may end up being a fight with infertility (luckily it ended up being relatively short-lived), and am now 19 weeks pregnant! I was just reading my first post about the things I'd been doing to prepare for getting pregnant. I don't know what it would have changed, but if I'd only known then what I know now!

I just wanted to take this opportunity to thank you all, my readers, for being with me through the roller coaster that is TTC and now into this new journey of carrying and, eventually, having a baby!

1 comment:

Mandy said...

Aww, what a nice retrospective! I love reading your thoughts -- none of which strike me as neurotic or obsessive.

I'm so, so glad you let us ride along on this journey with you!