Monday, March 9, 2009

Small Things for this past weekend

1) Beer-battered pickles
2) Free Chipotle
3) Taking walks and getting outside Friday, Saturday, AND Sunday!
4) Seeing my best friend from college and catching up with other college friends
5) Taking small steps to being prepared for P (the baby, that is...)--see my next post for more on this
6) Snuggling with the hubby and spending all kinds of time with him
7) Going to bed before 10:30 both Friday and Saturday nights
8) Hand-me-down maternity clothes...thanks to good friends, I don't have to buy too much for myself!
9) Getting to wear sandals on Saturday!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Warm weather here we come!

Mrs. Hammer said...

I love beer batter pickles and I'm not even prego. Who knew something that sounds so gross would be so amazingly delicious. But then to top that off with free Chipotle, yummy! I'm glad you got to enjoy our nice weather too.

Unknown said...

Great list!!!