Monday, March 2, 2009

Goodbye, Old Friend

I have officially lost my waist.

I liked my waist. Even when I was bigger, I had a waist, making me look a bit smaller than I was. But now it's gone. Totally, completely gone. I go straight down when you look at me from the front. When I turn sideways, I barely have a bump, but from the front I look tubby. Damnit. Doesn't help with the whole self-image thing.

It's all for a good cause and I understand that. I'm just impatiently waiting for my belly to round out and to finally look pregnant to people who don't already know.

2 comments:

Mrs. Hammer said...

Awe - it will come!! And I'm sure you'll look so cute and prego :)

Mandy said...

It just goes to show us how all pregnancies are different, huh? I feel like I still have a waist visible from the front (with the bump not always so visible), but holy cow, from the side, I am as wide as a house!