About Me

a mommy, a wife, a friend, a Buckeye, a worker, a chef, a perfectionist, stubborn, crafty...doing it all with a full heart.

Search This Blog

Thursday, March 12, 2009

No longer ordering our food

DH has officially forbidden me from ordering our food any longer.

I found a coupon for an 11" BBQ chicken pizza for $4.99. DH thought this would be too small, so I got us some Pizza Bombs (deep fried pizza thingies) to go with it. While I was talking to the chick at the pizza place, I saw that some fresh-made chips were only $0.89, so I asked for some of those. When she read it back, she said a "small" pizza, which made me think it may not be enough food, so I also got some cheesy garlic bread.

I suppose I can see his point.

4 comments:

Mrs. Hammer said...

But the good news is you'll have plenty of leftovers. Right?

Kim and Dave said...

That last line made me laugh so hard I choked!

Julie D said...

Ahahahahahahahaha. That's hilarious.

Unknown said...

That's awesome! :)