Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Small Things (for 3/2/)

1) Fresh baked bread. Got motivated and used my bread maker last night...mmmm
2) My parents getting back from Florida safe and sound
3) The fact that my "fat" pants still work, even though the belly is getting bigger and I'm getting wider. I love maternity clothes and am a total clothes-horse, but am glad I have options.
4) A healthy, easy meal with good leftovers (cooked a whole chicken in the microwave in my Microwave Cooker from Tupperware, had a bag of steamed brown rice, had a bag of steamed broccoli with cheese sauce)
5) My new Snoogle. Yes, it makes me wake up sweaty, but it makes me so cozy.

2 comments:

Mrs. Hammer said...

mmmm...fresh baked bread. I think I need to start using my bread maker again too.

Anonymous said...

Gotta love fresh baked bread!!!

Glad your parents are home safe.