About Me

a mommy, a wife, a friend, a Buckeye, a worker, a chef, a perfectionist, stubborn, crafty...doing it all with a full heart.

Search This Blog

Monday, February 20, 2012

Meal Plan: 2/19/12 - 2/25/12

Our meal plans are becoming more and more uninspired.  I'm sticking to them and we're cooking at home most nights, which is a nice change for our wallets.  We did have a treat on Saturday night, which I will blog about very soon.

I got home from the grocery this week and found that I'd only planned on 6 meals this week, including the one out on Tuesday night, so I looked through the cupboards and the refrigerator and improvised.  And then of course that was the meal that The Hubby chose for last night, although I forgot (AGAIN) to heat up the sauce that I'd bought to make our hot dogs coneys.

Sunday: Coneys Hot dogs and Mac & Cheese with broccoli--we had buns left over from last week (just steam them over the hot dogs to soften them up!), I found the mac & cheese recipe online and I'd bought the hot dogs at the grocery this week because they were only $1
Monday: Homemade pizza
Tuesday: Out before Baby Girl's last swim lesson and to use a Groupon
Wednesday: Taco Chicken Bowls (for my cooking club)
Thursday: Chicken Fried Rice with Steamed Broccoli
Friday: Breakfast (pancakes, fried potatoes, and turkey bacon)
Saturday: Spaghetti & Meatballs

No comments: