Thursday, March 11, 2010

Meal Plan 3/6-3/12

Since it's already Wednesday, this is sort of retroactive. I planned all the meals for the week before heading to the grocery Sunday morning, but obviously got a bit off track...

Sunday: Wendy's (were missing an ingredient for the planned meal)
Monday: Pesto Chicken & Sweet Potatoes
Tuesday: Breakfast (pancakes, scrambled eggs, turkey sausage)
Wednesday: McDonald's (forgot to put stuff in the crockpot!)
Thursday: Pulled Pork Tacos with lime rice
Friday: Salad with Chicken (whole chicken cooked in microwave cooker, then part of chicken used for this meal, part frozen, then the rest will be used on Saturday)
Saturday: Dinner with friends. So far I know my contribution will be Buffalo Chicken Dip

Because we didn't cook two nights we'd planned on, I have two leftover meals. They'll be used early next week so the ingredients don't go bad.

1 comment:

Andrea said...

Thanks for posting your meal plans! I always get ideas from you. I'm definitely trying the Pulled Pork Tacos. They sound great!