Monday, October 20, 2008

Bloodwork

Just walked down and had my blood drawn for my progesterone test. I had myself all worked up (I'm not a huge fan of needles, even though I used to donate blood once every 2 months) and my anxiety was at full tilt, but I didn't need to be. The phlebotomist was a pro--very quick and painless. Now just waiting for the results. My OB says she should have them by tomorrow and if I don't hear from her tomorrow to give her a call. Hoping that they have them today... :)

And as all of my regular readers probably realize, D-Day is quickly approaching. Today is 7 DPO, which means Wednesday is 9 DPO. We'll see if either a) the B-6 is helping or b) we're pregnant or c) the spot-monster shows on Wednesday. If we get spotting on Wednesday, I'll be asking for a referral to an RE from my OB. I don't think we'll go forth with treatments right away, but I'd like to see what the RE would recommend as far as treatments, timeline, and what the cost of everything would be. Fingers crossed for no spotting Wednesday, even if it does mean false hope (ie. the B-6 helps increase the progesterone and therefore reduces the spotting but I'm still not pg).

On a side note, my temp this morning was 98.45, which is a bit higher than most post-O temps. *shrug* I'm going to temp the rest of the cycle to see when temp drops and what it correlates to.

2 comments:

Jill said...

I hope that good news is on the horizon for you!!! I'm very hopeful!!!

Keep us posted... as you will, I'm sure!

Kristen said...

I've got my fingers crossed for you!!!!!!!!!!